LisbonSportsClub was established in 1880 by English residents of Lisbon , it was only in 1964 that the club took up its permanent home, the Casal da Carregueira, which is in Belas , some 15 kilometers from Lisbon . A number of difficulties - woods to the left, stream on the right, and bunkers on both sides - challenge the player even with his first shot. Then, before the golfer is properly warmed up, he has to face another Par 3, though this time with even greater difficulties. The player can enjoy unforgettable contact with nature, and admire the cypresses, the eucalipti and wild flowers, while at the same time facing up to shots that tax his imagination. The original house on the property has been converted into the clubhouse. Its colonial style is very welcoming, and from its terrace one can see the fairways of holes 5 and 18.